for ages 11-17 - Open Spring 2021
Apply for a full or partial scholarship by submitting a letter from a teacher or parent describing the applicant's writing ability and reasons for applying for the scholarship, including information about financial need.
- Submit a letter from a teacher or parent describing the applicant's writing ability and reasons for applying for the scholarship, including information about financial need.
- Be sure to include all contact information, the gender and age of the applicant (who must be between 11-17 years of age), and an e-mail address.
- Include ONE short sample of the applicant's writing, either 75 words of poetry or two pages double-spaced of prose. Send a copy only; DO NOT send originals.
- Applications may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We particularly invite applicants to apply who are FNMI, or who identify as minorities, New Canadians, LGBTQ2+, or are persons with a disability or limited financial means. Please self-identify in your letter of application.
|If you are interested in being placed on our waiting list for potential scholarships, contact us at email@example.com with the understanding that we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to offer a scholarship for you/your child.